The Tech 1-Z Glove features a range of design and material innovations resulting in an ergonomically evolved chassis which offers a significant weight
reduction and improved levels of control, cockpit comfort and performance. Drawing on decades of technical expertise from Alpinestars’ racing
program, this glove features an innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber ensures superior safety and feel.
• Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 homologation standards
• Innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic
inner lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant
reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
• Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines
with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that
offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Strategically positioned silicone textured patterning on full palm and
fingers for optimized levels of grip, mobility and feel.
• Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.