It is possible to evaluate the dynamic trim of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures in the different points of the tyres.
From this assumption, Prisma Electronics has developed a digital pyrometer that measures and saves the temperatures of the tyres in three different characteristic points of the tyre:
Moreover, it is possible to save also the temperatures of ASPHALT and AIR in order to have all the parameters immediately available on the display.
The peculiarity of the tool is to save 10 complete sets. Each set consists of 12 points of tyre temperature, air, asphalt.
For the measurement of the temperature, it is used a needle probe which enables to penetrate into the tyre in a simple and immediate way, without damaging it.
It is possible to use the instrument in two modes:
Another feature is the backlight of the display through the external light sensor; the level of the backlight is automatically adjusted according to the ambient light. In this way, the reading of themeasurements is always optimized
- °C and °F measurement units
- Measure resolution : 0,25°C - 0,45 °F
- Temperature error : +/- 1°C
- Temperature range : 0°C - 1000°C / 1832°F
- 12 points of tyre temperature for each set
- Air + Asphalt temperature
- Memory stores 10 complete sets of temperatures
- Type K thermocouple
- Max temperature : 200°C / 392 °F
- Probe diameter : 0,5 mm